Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you click on any of the links provided here, you are leaving this website and viewing information provided by a third party. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided by any third-party website. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. By accessing these calculators, you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the third-party website.
- Debt Consolidation Calculator - Should you consolidate your debt? Use this calculator to find out.
- IRR Return - Use this calculator to determine an Internal Rate of Return (IRR). It calculates the IRR on an annual basis of an irregular stream of up to 20 payments and withdrawals.
- Future Value Calculator - Use this calculator to determine the future value of an investment which can include an initial deposit and a stream of periodic deposits.
- Investment Savings and Distributions - Use this calculator to see how long your investment savings can last once you begin taking distributions.
- Taxable vs. Tax Deferred vs. Tax Free Investment - This calculator is designed to help compare a normal taxable investment, a tax deferred investment and tax-free investment.
Retirement Savings and Planning
- Roth vs. IRA/Regular- An IRA can be an effective retirement tool. There are two basic types of Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA): the Roth IRA and the Traditional IRA. Use this tool to determine which IRA may be right for you. Please note, that this calculator should not be used for Roth 401(k) comparisons.
- 401(k) Calculator - A 401(k) can be one of your best tools for creating a secure retirement. Use this calculator to see why this is a retirement savings plan you cannot afford to pass up.
- Retirement Planner - Quickly determine if your retirement plan is on track - and learn how to keep it there.
- Social Security Benefits - Use this calculator to estimate your Social Security benefits.
- Savings - Planning a sabbatical? Saving for a down payment on a house? What will it take to reach your financial goal? This calculator helps you find out. Enter in your savings plan and view graphically your financial results. Click the report button to get more information about your plan, and what you can do to help ensure that it is on track.
- College Savings - Use this calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
- Compare Savings Rates - Even a small difference in the interest you are paid on your savings can add up over time. Use this calculator to see how different savings rates can impact your savings strategy!
- Don't Delay Your Savings! - Waiting to begin your savings plan can have a huge impact on your results. This calculator helps show you how much postponing your savings plan can really cost.